The ICP Agile Certified Coach Training Learning Scope
The Agile coach is a team mentor and key to team management. The coach implements Agile thinking practices, ensures team performance both as a team and as individuals, increases awareness of team collaboration and communication, encourages Agile thinking, and is responsible for team achievement of goals.
Agile thinking is Lean and continues. ICP-ACC course provides two courses for continued learning. The certifications permit coaches to do and learn by being in the role of an Agile coach. The focus of the ICP-ACC course is on practically simulating scenarios relevant to team management to inculcate the necessary skills through immersive mentoring. The outcomes aimed for in ICP-ACC training are
- Fostering Agile-lean thinking culture in the enterprise for positive changes and redefinition to Agile attitudes and work tenets
- Imbibing core competencies to prove successful as Agile coaches
- Proficiency in tools, skills, and practices for in transition, aspiring and existing coaches
- Handling issues and conflicts better
- Empowering through team practice sessions the achieving of goals set
ICP-ACC Course Features:
The 21 hours accelerated immersive ICP-ACC training on Agile Coaching helps get you the esteemed Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC)-ICAgile Certified Professional. You earn 24 SEUs and PDUs to enable professional certification from ICAgile Certifying body. The world-class courseware in downloadable format and 3 months free access to e-learning materials is a bonus. The ICP-ACC training should make you proficient in understanding the roles, mindset, and Agile Coach responsibilities of mentoring robust Agile lean teams for improved enterprise efficiency and productivity.
Some of the topics comprehensively and practically covered are
- How to develop the Agile mindset and thinking
- The responsibilities and roles of a coach
- To promote and motivate team dynamics through self-awareness
- Mentoring Agile transitions and roles
- Resolving team dysfunctions and conflicts
- Communication, building teams, and team collaboration essentials
- Identifying issues, handling resistance, impediments and addressing them
- Maintaining neutrality and defining the limits and contract of coaching
- Coaching and mentoring practices for performance in teams
- Understanding systemic and organizational challenges and agility
- Creating personal backlogs to record improvements in performance
No formal qualifications are required for the ICP-ACC training through an understanding and some work experience in Agile help. The Agile coach is an all-in-one person who teaches, learns by doing, solves problems, teaches and guides for goal attainment and is, in reality, the team’s best friend for being Agile. ICP-ACC training can provide you with focused guidance and support in developing your coaching skills in Agile.
IT major Yahoo! has found that teams with an Agile coach who has completed the ICP-ACC course, increased productivity by 300% as compared to teams without the Agile coach who produced a mere 35% more. Become a coach through ICP-ACC course today.